1. #BBNaija: Alex reveals what Bambam tells Teddy A to do for her in toilet
2. #BBNaija: Meet Controversial Housemate Cee-c’s Lovely Family, Siblings And Parents
3. #BBNaija: Lolu exposes his eggplant, Comedian Lasisi reacts (video)
4. 18 Year Old Nigerian, Ruti Olajugbagbe Wins The Voice UK 2018, Gets £100,000 And Record Deal
5. #BBNaija 2018: Here Are The New Pairings In The House
6. #BBNaija: Tobi and Cee-c ‘fight’ again after Saturday night party (VIDEO)
7. #BBNaija 2018: “My sister is being used by Miracle’s fans” – Nina’s sister says
8. BBNaija: Meet Regina, Tobi Bakre’s Rumored Girlfriend
9. “I wasn’t speaking different accents. I just go back and forth a lot” – #BBNaija’s Princess
10. Evicted BBNaija Housemates, Lolu & Anto Meet With Davido At Beat FM (Photo)
ALSO READ; Sonia Ogbonna Advises Ladies To Stop Being Desperate For A Man
Please note: All posts on this blog are meant to entertain, inform and educate members of the public. Any statement made by an interviewee on this blog (and statements not personally made by the author) is strictly the responsibility of that person who makes the statement, and not meant to ridicule or expose any person to public odium. We hereby apologize for any inconveniences suffered
As soon as the third season of reality TV show, Big Brother Naija kicked off in January 2018, we all remember how fans of the show immediately disliked the voice behind Biggie and immediately started bashing the organizers.
So, that was how Andre Blaze became the ‘Double Wahala’ voice of Biggie. Andre Blaze Henshaw is a Nigerian radio personality, rapper, television host and executive producer. He first gained notice as a member of the hip hop group Tuck Tyght Allstars.
His radio career began at Rhythm 93.7 FM Port Harcourt, where he worked for over six years before joining Nigezie as a TV host. In May 2012, he quit his job at the cable TV channel after four years, later accepting an offer to host Nigeria’s Got Talent.