It’s pretty much stale news now.
But just in case you’ve been hiding under a rock, here’s the 411; Part-time rapper and full-time social media talkative, Cardi B will be performing in Lagos next month. The news has been met with excitement, disbelief and of course loads of memes.
- The Closeted Male Fans.
- The Freebie Gang: They are allergic to paying for anything.
- The Doubting Thomas: Notice how she completely changes the subject and throws in Cardi
- The Verified Doubting Thomas. Aunty Sandra, yes she’s coming.
- The Meme Addicts. They just can’t help themselves but to memify everything.
- And they don’t know when to stop.
- Even Gbemi joined the Bardi Meme Gang.
- The over-concerned fans. Apparently, these people don’t think Cardi alone is enough, they are hell-bent on seeing her entire family.
- The Desperate Marketers. To these people, Cardi B’s trip to Lagos is just another way to get more followers. SMH.
- The Wanna-Be Party Starter: Cardi B, a global music star in coming to Lagos, yet this sister still found a way to make December 7 about herself. A good girl indeed.
Let’s discuss in the comment section. O’kurr!